Welcome to my Blog

I am a writer so all things about people, writing and books interests me.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Talking into a Void?

Does anyone actually read these blogs, I wonder? Never mind. It amuses me to write them.

What remains of my family comes home from holiday today. I'll go to lunch with them Sunday. Little outing for Monty, my dog, too. It's been a busy week though. Dentist Tuesday. Meeting at the hospital to discuss a Continuing Care plan for my poor hubby on Wednesday.

And I've tried to press on with my new book. Getting the words out is akin to pulling teeth. But then if it were easy perhaps it might not be any good.

It pains me that I'll never drive a car again or wear high heel shoes. But it's no good pining after 'lost youth'. Be happy with what I've still got. Now Hubby is out of my care I can think about myself. My litttle dog is a great comfort to me. He loves me unconditionally and he's always there. What a blessing.

No comments: